How to Create a Google+ Business PageXiomara Rivera
UPDATED as of 3/30/15. Google may change their Signup process at their own discretion
Step 1: Choosing the Right Gmail AccountWhen choosing the Gmail account to create your company’s Google+ account you want to avoid personal emails and choose one multiple team member have access to.
Step 2: Creating the PageGo to http://plus.google.com/pages/create while logged in the chosen account and decide which page suits your needs best.
- Storefront: Actual physical store
- Service Area: Your business provides service for a specific area
- Brand: Apparel , product, team , music, and more
Step 3: Creating your New PagePS: Before this page you will be prompted to search for your business in case it is already listed with Google. In that case you will be able to request access to that page
Step 4: Adding Basic InfoAdd your profile image and company tag line.
Step 5: Sharing the PageThe next step is optional; you can share your page via your personal profile and have it appear as a status update. You can do this step now or at the end.
Step 6: Editing the ProfileOn your Google+ homepage click the “Edit Profile” and it will take you to the editor.
- Introduction: Add a description of your business.
- Contact Info: Your contact information.
- Website: link to your website.
- Recommended Links: links to your blog and other social media accounts