Turnkey Websites Terms
We will always do our best to fulfill your needs and meet your goals, but sometimes it is best to have a few simple things written down so that we both know what is what, who should do what and what happens if stuff goes wrong. In this contract/agreement you won’t find complicated legal terms or large passages of unreadable text. We have no desire to trick you into signing/agreeing something that you might later regret. We do want what’s best for the safety of both parties, now and in the future.
All Turnkey Website orders placed with Extreme Websites, LLC (“Xtreme”) are bound by the Terms & Conditions listed below:
Before Building the Website
- Xtreme will build your Turnkey Site using the information and pictures you complete the initial Discovery Questionnaire which is a series of questions about your business. You will receive this Document via email as soon as you complete your order.
- Xtreme cannot start work on your website unless you complete the initial Discovery Questionnaire. Website builds are governed by the information provided on this document.
- Content Optimization is included in all packages which includes the optimization of existing content. This optimization seeks to seamlessly integrate provided content in the website’s design and functionality.
- Client is solely responsible for providing any additional content needed to complete the website. Client will have up to 7 days to provide the necessary content (the “due date”).
- If client has not provided the content necessary to complete the website after 7 days from the due date. Content Writer will schedule a call with the client to conduct a “phone interview” in which a list of questions will be asked in order to come up with the content necessary. Content Writer will use the “phone recording” in order to produce the content necessary.
- If Content Writer services become necessary, these will be billed at our “Creative Content” rate of $100/hr.
- Images and Videos should be properly labeled and of best quality possible. Videos should only be in YouTube or Vimeo, no other formats will be accepted.
- If stock images are provided by Xtreme, these will be royalty free and are included in all packages.
During the Process of Building the Website
- The time it takes to complete a Turnkey Website varies depending on the Package chosen. Starter = 1-2 weeks | Standard = 2-3 weeks | Premium = 3-4 weeks. This time is called “development phase” and it officially starts from the receipt of the Discovery Questionnaire.
- All communications and revision requests need to be in writing and will processed via email. Client is responsible to check all emails from Xtreme and respond on a timely manner to avoid delays.
- Standard & Premium orders will have the additional benefit of tracking the progress and communicating via a modern Project Management System.
- Client will be able to preview the new website from any browser at the end of the development phase and prepare any change requests.
- Client will have 1 week after the development phase to request any changes or revisions (“revision time”). Unlimited revisions per round are allowed. The number of revision rounds will depend on the package chosen and vary from 1 to 3. Future revision requests will be billed at our default rate of $120/hr.
- If the client does not provide any change requests during the revision time, the website will be considered complete. Future revision requests will be billed at our default rate of $120/hr.
- Any remaining website development payment will be invoiced at the end the revision time.
- If additional scope of work is requested by client which is not included in original package, client will be able to upgrade package (when feasible) and/or request a separate quote.
After Building the Website
- In order for website to be live, client will need to complete the “Website Completion Questionnaire” which certifies the completion of the project and authorizes Xtreme to launch the website under the chosen domain.
- Xtreme will provide login credentials to the Turnkey Site after the site has been made live. Client will be able to make any content changes, however any changes that result in site layout changes, malfunction, and the likes, will not be a responsibility of Xtreme. We will be able to repair the damage at an additional cost or restore a website backup before changes were made.
- The monthly All-Inclusive fee will be paid via direct debit using the credit card on file. Client will have access to client area where billing information can be managed.
- You authorize Extreme Websites, LLC to electronically draft the respective all-inclusive amount on a monthly basis. Client also agrees to notify Xtreme if credit card on file becomes unavailable for any reason and update it immediately.
- Failure of direct debit payments will result in automatic email/call notifications to Client. If payment is not completed after 15 days of being overdue, a late fee of $30 or 3% late fee will be assessed (whichever is greater).
- If any amount owed by you under this Agreement is overdue, Xtreme will, without limiting our other rights and remedies, suspend Client’s access to the Products until such amounts are paid in full in addition to a $100 re-activation fee.
- Client can request additional web design, web development, creative services and more at any time. Additional services will be billed per our current Billing Rates.
- Client can request any support related to the site by opening a “support ticket” by login into the client area and clicking on the “Support” tab.
- If your Turnkey Website is part of an “All-Inclusive” package which includes our Online Reputation Suite, we will start working on this within 7 days after website completion. Moreover this portion of your package is bound by the Online Reputation Suite Product Terms.
- The initial Website Warranty Term will be 2 years from the Order Date and will automatically renew for successive 1 year Renewal Term. The Website Warranty Term shall continue indefinitely unless client elects not to renew the renewal term, in which event Xtreme will release all website files to client.
- In the event of early termination, an early termination fee of 25% of the remaining term balance will be applied to the account. In case collection proves necessary, the client agrees to pay all fees, legal and otherwise, incurred in that process. All cancellation notices require a minimum of 30 days notice.
- Client unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Xtreme for inclusion in website are owned by the client, or has permission to use, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Xtreme from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
- Xtreme will use the contact info provided on the client area as forms of communication with the client.
- Although it is very common for this to happen, Xtreme makes no guarantees that Turnkey or any other of its products or services will increase your business revenue, ranking increase in Google, number of calls or clicks to your website.
- In no event will Xtreme be liable to Client or any third party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out build of the Turnkey Website.
- Client has the right to cancel within 3 business days after purchase and receive a refund. After this time all monies paid are non-refundable. In case of refunds, there will be a 10% processing fee assessed to the final refund amount. Moreover any design service already started will be charged in full and final files released.
Updated on: 02/04/20 (Mirar Version Español)