Employment Type: Paid Internship
Are you fascinated with the world of Marketing? Are you up for a challenge, eager to learn, and passionate about generating leads and traffic conversion?
If so, we’re looking for goal-driven and enthusiastic candidates who want to take their marketing skills to the next level with a fast-growing company.
- Drive and convert traffic into sales opportunities
- Follow detailed marketing courses and techniques from Top Marketers in the industry
- Work closely with the sales manager to identify opportunities for improvement
- Prepare timely reports and suggest ways for improving results
- Architect and implement proven marketing strategies for the company and clients.
- Meeting clients and/or supervisor to discuss the marketing objectives and requirements
- Research and schedule relevant and engaging social content for client campaigns
- Maintain and schedule blog posts, coordinate with writers and also have the ability to write a blog post on your own
- Burning desire to learn and become a top-notch marketing strategist
- A minimum of one year experience in online marketing, social media, or related field or relevant experience/training
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, or related field of study
- Must be able to intern a minimum of 15 hours a week
- Superior competency in Top Social Media Platforms
- Experience in all standard MS Office applications
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords & Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of Photoshop for creative content is a plus.
- Video and audio file editing for content creation is a plus.
- Great presentation skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Integrity, energy, and intelligence are absolute musts
- Creative problem solver (think outside the box)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker and comfortable multi-tasking
- Professional, responsible, resourceful, and assertive
- Passion for online marketing, social media, and advertising
Benefits Of Being An Xtreme Intern
Hands-on Experience (not theory)
Interact with Young Entrepreneurs (priceless)
Free Branding & Marketing Software ($1000+ value)
Paid Field Related Courses & Certifications
Ability to Work from Home (up to 20% of the time)
Expect To Learn And Expand Your Skills On
Sales Funnel Mastery Training
Paid Marketing Campaigns (PPC, SEO)
Social Media Marketing
Email Drip Campaigns
Facebook Ads Marketing