Employment Type: Internship
Are you a Social Media Ninja? Are you up for a challenge, eager to learn, and passionate about Social Networks and Social Media? Do you want to put your online skills to work for an established and fast-growing company? If so, we’re looking for creative and talented candidates who enjoy navigating the Social Media waters on a daily basis.
Benefits of being an Xtreme Intern:
Hands-on Experience (not theory)
Paid Field Related Courses
Fun & relaxed environment
Interact with Young Entrepreneurs (priceless)
Free Branding & Marketing Software ($1000+ value)
Ability to Work from Home (up to 30% of the time)
Preferential Employment Consideration after Internship
- Implementation of proven social media strategies for the company and clients.
- Meeting clients and/or supervisor to discuss the objectives and requirements for the campaign.
- Research and schedule relevant and engaging social content for client campaigns
- Write comments for social media posts, event descriptions and other miscellaneous items.
- Monitor and respond to community interactions online including social media responses and website comments.
- Maintain a regular schedule for blog posts, coordinate with writers and also have the ability write a blog post on your own.
- Present & Explain Campaign Analytics using Social Media automation software.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a marketing, social media, journalism or related field experience/training
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be able to intern a minimum of 12 hours a week
- Superior competency in Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and Instagram
- Thorough knowledge of marketing targeted business grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Excellent at research and following all source accreditation rules
- Experience in all standard MS Office applications
- Working knowledge of Photoshop for creative content is a plus.
- Video and audio file editing for content creation is a plus.
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML and SEO
- Creative and productive
- Accurate and organized
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator
- Professional, responsible, resourceful, and assertive
- Passion for social media, writing, marketing, and advertising