Chicago Fire & Cop Shop hired Xtreme Websites to increase the sales of their quality fire and police merchandise online.
Chicago Fire & Cop Shop is a store founded by a retired firefighter and a retired police officer. With over 30 years in existence, they have been serving the community by providing quality fire and police gifts at affordable through their physical store in Chicago, and through their ecommerce website chicagofirecopshop.com for fire and cop fans all over the world.
Even though the Chicago Fire & Cop Shop built a solid reputation and were very well known in the Chicago area, their online store and online reputation were showing a completely different story. Like most of our clients, leadership grew tired of an increasingly outdated website which became very difficult to manage and it affected their revenue directly. After getting to know the client’s challenges and goals on a deeper level we identified the culprits:
- Current online store was powered by an outdated software
- Online store did not run on SSL which was a major reputation issue
- Website had an outdated design and was very confusing
- Backend administration was not user friendly
- Their unique long trajectory in the community was not showcased at all
- Customer service requests increased as clients did not have the proper self-help tools
After rigorous discovery meetings, we immersed ourselves with the client’s situation and provided a detailed digital roadmap that was designed to take major weight of the client’s shoulder and prove a solid foundation for growth. After 3 months of development and testing, Xtreme produced a one of kind eCommerce website that:
- Allowed clients to easily find what they were looking for and purchase with ease
- Allowed clients to browse and purchase their orders themselves
- Showcased the client’s rich history in the community in an interactive way
- User friendly design and interactive tools allowed clients to truly connect with the brand
- Merged the client’s large social media following for cross-platform promotions
- Automated client order, client support and follow-up process
- Increased positive online reputation and search engine rankings
The newly created online store is the company’s strong foundation in today’s ever demanding digital world. Xtreme Websites will continue to contribute to client’s growth via hand-held consulting and strategic digital marketing campaigns, that will help the company’s long-term growth plan.
“Robert, John and their team have been great. They were very responsive to my online needs. They are quick to respond to problems and have a great platform. The new website is way ahead of my competitors. The design is over the top. The back end is full of great options to display your product and get that “wow” factor up front. If you’re looking for that online presence and to increase sales look no further than Xtreme.”
– Tim Furmanek
Owner – Chicago Fire And Cop Shop