Classic Custom Uniforms hired Xtreme Websites to increase their market share through a unique eCommerce store targeting government agencies and private security companies.
Classic Custom Uniforms has been a leader in the security uniforms and guard/law enforcement equipment industry for over 20 years. Operating out of a 14,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility and equipment, they supply top government agencies and private security companies alike.
Even though CCU built a strong reputation on their industry over the years, their online presence and systems were not reflecting their reputation. Unfortunately their leadership had numerous bad experiences with developers, who time and time again built e-commerce websites that were not user friendly and produced no results for the company. CCU had had exponential growth, however their workload became insurmountable given their issues:
- Current website was poorly designed
- Current website produced no results
- No way to follow up with current clients
- Order processing multiplied due to lack of automation
- Customer service queries increased due to clients not having the proper self-help tools
After rigorous discovery meetings, we immersed ourselves with the client’s situation and provided a detailed digital roadmap that will solve all of the client’s problems. After 4 months of development and testing, Xtreme produced a one of kind E-Commerce website that:
- Connected with their audience with a user friendly design
- Allowed clients to browse and purchase their orders themselves
- Automated client order and support process
- Allowed admins to process orders 5 times faster
- Allowed admins to deploy dynamic marketing campaigns
- Boosted CCU Google ranking and more
The new website will also serve as a strong foundation for upcoming digital marketing campaigns that will help the company achieve it’s long term growth plan.
Google Ranking for Top Keywords
Zero to Hero
on Social Presence
– Michael Streidel
COO – Classic Custom Uniforms